Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my 2014 QX60 for a 2017 and love the changes. Many of my pet peeves have been fixed.

As part of the deal, the dealer threw in a car finish/interior protection called Ziridium. Never heard of it before and couldn't find much on the internet on it. I tend to stay away from these "add-ons", but couldn't resist accepting it for no cost.

Was curious if anyone knows much about it and have any comments. Debating on whether to actually use it or not.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the Ziridium product installed on my vehicle and have to say I love it. The finish on my vehicle looked like glass when it was completed! I have also used the warranty for the first time last week and was impressed how quickly they addressed my issue. My wife curb checked front left wheel and I had concerns that I was not going to like the finished result when the company came to repair it. They came to my house to do the repair and had my wheel looking like new in about 2 hours. I had a bit of a scheduling issue with the wheel company but short of that I was very impressed with how easy the repair was. I have read several reviews of products that are sold in a dealerships similar to Ziridium and there are mixed reviews floating around. I would say this is a pretty solid company and product!
Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts