Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2014 QX60 and received the free trial for XM Radio. I programmed the radio with the stations I am interested in. When I return to the car the next day, the presets have all changed to different stations (most of which I'm not interested in). No one else is accessing the car or driving it.

Any idea what's going on?

What are your thoughts on satellite radio? Personally, Although it's still very new to me, I think I prefer Pandora.

Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
The presets are tied to the key fob. So if you used a different one than the one you used to unlock the car before programming, that will explain it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just purchased a 2014 QX60 and received the free trial for XM Radio. I programmed the radio with the stations I am interested in. When I return to the car the next day, the presets have all changed to different stations (most of which I'm not interested in). No one else is accessing the car or driving it.

Any idea what's going on?

What are your thoughts on satellite radio? Personally, Although it's still very new to me, I think I prefer Pandora.

Thanks!
Make sure you have your key fob set up to the memory seating. Set your seat, mirrors, and steering wheel to where you like them. Press set and then tap the 1 (these are on the drivers side door to the left of your knee). Once you hit the 1 and the orange light comes on, hold the unlock button on the key fob you wish to set. Hold it until the orange light stops flashing and you are good to go. This will allow the vehicle to recognize the user and save the presets. If you need help with this, your sales associate should be setting it up with you anyways. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought the presets on XM changing was some kind of error caused by changing the DVD. That's when it seems to happen. When I remove the kids' movie and put another DVD in, the presets all change. It's happened three times, but each time my spouse and I were both in the vehicle each with our fobs.
My salesman did not mention that the fob was tied into the seat settings, so I will definitely investigate that and see if that's the cause.
Thank you so much for responding!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Our salesman informed us that the key fob will set up your steering wheel, seat, and radio presets, don't think he mentioned mirrors but it would only make sense mirrors would be included too, i'll test it out tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts