Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my windshield wipers wont stop at all untill i stop the engine. Yesterday as i was driving back home from my friends house i wanted to clen the windshiled so i push the side lever upwards to spray water and clean but unfortunately no water came and windshield just started wiping and from then on words they wont stop at all no matter what i do, i thought may be it ran out of water so i pour water in the tank but still it wont spary water and wipers keep wiping and wont stop. when i googled first thing they said is that it could be faulty relay and can be easily fixed. how do i find this relay under the hood, does anyone had similer problem and how they fixed it please advise. i know if i take to the dealer it can be fxed but expensive so tryting to fix on my own.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you but the problem was with the water supply pipe to the windshield, the pipe was disconnected and no water was going on the windshield and the wipers were going on. as soon as i connected the pipe it stopped working.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thank you but the problem was with the water supply pipe to the windshield, the pipe was disconnected and no water was going on the windshield and the wipers were going on. as soon as i connected the pipe it stopped working.
Great news, I’m glad you got it to work. Strange that a disconnected wiper fluid pipe causes non-stop wipers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts