Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my battery changed to a Yellow Top yesterday. It reset some of my settings, but in particular it reset the way the windows roll up. I used to be able to raise them up and click the second detent switch to raise them automatically all the way up while letting go of the switch before raising all the way up. Now, they only roll up manually and basically stop once I let go of the window switch. Is there any way to re-enable this feature or do I have to take it into the dealer to restore this feature?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you have to hold the window up switch for four seconds after it closes. Somehow that resets it.

Thank you. I called the dealer and they said roll the window down and hold the window switch for 10 seconds. Then roll the window up and hold the switch for another 10 seconds. That reset the system. :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thank you. I called the dealer and they said roll the window down and hold the window switch for 10 seconds. Then roll the window up and hold the switch for another 10 seconds. That reset the system. :)
My battery was recently replaced and the dealership didn't "fix" the windows (not sure why they'd forget this). Seems like an easy way to piss off a customer.

Thanks for the post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts