Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I've been looking since I purchased the JX 2 years ago and still haven't found one. It might be worth checking on E-Bay. By now somebody has to be making these devices.

I could not find a bug deflector for our 2012 Rogue in the US, but found one in Canada.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Weathertech sells the best window deflectors I've ever seen. I would encourage all of you to contact them and ask if/when they'll have them available for the JX/QX60. The more people who ask, the more likely they'll make 'em.

Also, I wonder if the Pathfinder ones would fit.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Weathertech sells the best window deflectors I've ever seen. I would encourage all of you to contact them and ask if/when they'll have them available for the JX/QX60. The more people who ask, the more likely they'll make 'em.

Also, I wonder if the Pathfinder ones would fit.
I submitted the question to WeatherTech this afternoon and mentioned the JX, QX60 and new Pathfinder. I'll post what I get back from them. I do think that the more requests they get, the faster it gets on their to-do list.

I also Googled wind deflectors for these vehicles and their appears to be some out there but I'd question the quality. They are running from $39 to $59 which seems way to cheap to me. I purchased a Nissan Rogue wind deflector two years ago and paid $125 for the WeatherTech. That unit is well made and still looks new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts