Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it normal for such a loud wind/outside noise coming from the driver's door/window. It sounds like the window isn't up all the way. I've taken it to the dealership twice with no resolution. They took off the side mirror and pumped some insulation in and that didn't help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have a roof rack installed?

I had a very odd noise that I couldn't track down until it finally popped out a few weeks later.

In my case, the roof rack has a long rubber gasket that runs the length of the car. Above the driver, there was a piece that would pop out when driving at a certain speed... take a look above and see if the cap or the rubber is loose/can be removed. Apparently they had to do a re-install of the roof rack (and install kit) to fix it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there. I have the same wind noise issue with my 2015 QX60. I start to hear the noise with the speed around 40 mile and up. I took it to the dealer (Beshoff Infiniti, San Jose CA), they replicated and replaced long piece plastic around the door (sealer?). The noise is still there and getting louder. They advised me to take to auto body shop instead. Please update if you ever get it fixed and what fixed it. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts