Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

Who has the highest mileage?

17K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  golfinos 
#1 ·
Forums commonly report issues with their vehicles but sometimes it is good to hear some good news. Who has the highest mileage on their 2013 or QX60? Are you glad you bought it? :)

After five months I have a lowly 2,300 miles and have had zero new car take backs requiring tweaks. With the CVT and silky smooth 6 cylinder, it glides like skates on ice. :laugh:

#11 ·
The TCU is what allows you to connect to the cellular network that Infiniti Connection uses. Old ones were on the 2g network which is being turned off by the end of the year. Need ones are on the 3g network.

Price seems to fluctuate based on age of car. Infiniti is allowing my the privilege of upgrading for $299 (2014 hybrid).

#12 ·
TCU is telematics control unit.A telematic control unit (TCU) in the automobile industry refers to the embedded system on board a vehicle that controls tracking of the vehicle. A TCU consists of:

#13 ·
Getting back to the Thread Question: MPGs... With my 2016 QX60 - now with 6200 miles on the Clock, I average 21.6 (according to the Un-reset trip computer). I'd say that is a 35% Local [Suburban] / 65% Highway {on NY Highways, there's plenty of traffic}. I posted on a different thread, after a fill-up (I always use Premium gas), and resetting the A trip mileage monitor, at 60-65 MPH without traffic, I'm seeing 25 MPGs.

#14 ·
Drove the QX60 up to Oregon recently and got 24 MPG (not 26 per the sicker). The car is so comfortable and with the entertainment options time just passes by. Almost 7,000 miles now!

#17 ·
humvet, 60 MPH usually Not my style too. But occasionally, I will Test the MPG numbers. Similar to you, stepping on it will yield about 22-23.5 MPG. The Sticker EPA numbers are rarely achieved for any car Unless you drive in the same conditions that the cars are tested: at 50 MPH, level pavement, no crosswinds, etc.... A better comparison are Auto magazine testing (Automobile, Motor Trend, Consumers Reports [probably most accurate].

#20 ·
137,000 miles on 2014, needed cvt at 110k, and now needs a transfer case. Been all over the country on it. Other items heated and cooled seat controls failed around 80k passengers headlight assembly failed sucked water around 50k. All covered on extended elite wrap warranty with unlimited miles bought used cop with 36k miles five years ago. The drivers side headlight assembly is sucking water now, that is not covered . Nothing else other than regular maintenance. Great highway cruiser.

#26 ·
130k on my 2017 QX60, I've had one major issue on AWD electronic coupling replacement at 75k, dealer charged me $500 for labor, they were able to get Infiniti to cover the parts due to similar recall even though I was out of warranty. It was cool that the dealer was able to do that and no major issue since then.

#28 ·
You are the first person to report a +200k qx60 vehicle (by year's end), quite the accomplishment. Are you planning to keep it, or upgrade?

Similar here, I was racing along at 17k/year, then COVID hit, now I drive maybe 5k/year. I'm still way down at 155k ( just added fresh coolant over the weekend).

#30 ·
I do plan on keeping it, perhaps another year or so. My wife and I have had two Infiniti’s (2011-G25x=177k miles and still going strong) that car probably has 200k+ miles by now. They have been extremely trouble free vehicles, routine maintenance and replacements.
When I get to 200k on the Donkey I will try to catalog my total expenses, I think I have all my records.
Best wishes