Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is on a 2018 QX60 with 30,000 miles, with AWD, there is a constant whining noise coming from the rear of the vehicle while at road speed, is this normal in this car.
Thanks in advance, it just buggs the heck out of me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's sounds like a good place to start.
Thanks
This is to let all know, that after a trip to Infiniti of Cool Springs in Nashville TN. a test drive and they replaced the right rear wheel bearing assy. also a recall on the ABS system.
Thanks Rooster for the reply leading to the repair, also to the dealership, very professional, did all the work that day with a courtesy car.
Thanks again
Mike

·
Registered
698 Posts
This is to let all know, that after a trip to Infiniti of Cool Springs in Nashville TN. a test drive and they replaced the right rear wheel bearing assy. also a recall on the ABS system.
Thanks Rooster for the reply leading to the repair, also to the dealership, very professional, did all the work that day with a courtesy car.
Thanks again
Mike
Just an FYI, my 2013 had a bad bearing/hub assembly (right side) when I hit 70k, cost $720 back in 2016 dollars (probably much higher now). No problems with any other bearing since and I'm at 145k.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an FYI, my 2013 had a bad bearing/hub assembly (right side) when I hit 70k, cost $720 back in 2016 dollars (probably much higher now). No problems with any other bearing since and I'm at 145k.
I'll bet that did hurt, that's a lot of money. The very reason I wanted to know if there was a problem while its still under warranty. Glad you had no more problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts