Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to purchase a set of 20 inch wheels for the summer and i'm down to a few options. Welcoming any input. I'm big on making sure the wheels are appropriate for the styling of the vehicle.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Not sure I'm following what you mean by "appropriate styling for the vehicle", those 3 rim sets are not the OEM 20 inches rims...they are custom. So go with the ones you like, just make sure the tire size and rim offset is correct.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure I'm following what you mean by "appropriate styling for the vehicle", those 3 rim sets are not the OEM 20 inches rims...they are custom. So go with the ones you like, just make sure the tire size and rim offset is correct.
I know they aren't the OE wheels. What I meant by that was, I want the wheels to look like they belong on the vehicle. I see toooooo many cars and especially trucks out there with wheels that just dont look right. I considered buying OE 20 inch wheels that were powder coated black, but they were too cost prohibitive.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Okay, I'm following -- my 2 cents, I think the rim in the middle has some of the design cues of the 20 inch OEM rims on mine. That would be my vote.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any update on this?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Went with the middle option. Platinum Ultra Prophecy. 20x8.5 35offset fitted with 235/55r20 pirelli scorpion verde as2 plus. I had pictures posted on another post. they look killer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts