Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time user. Just purchased a 2017 QX60 with the 20 inch rim package. I want to add wheel spacers to move the factory wheels out and be flush with the body of the vehicle. The 20inch wheel is a +50 offset. Is a 10mm spacer enough to accomplish this? Has anyone tried this before?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
First time user. Just purchased a 2017 QX60 with the 20 inch rim package. I want to add wheel spacers to move the factory wheels out and be flush with the body of the vehicle. The 20inch wheel is a +50 offset. Is a 10mm spacer enough to accomplish this? Has anyone tried this before?
Thanks in advance.
I doubt a 10mm spacer would make it flush. This is my opinion since your wheels are 20x7.5 with +50 offset.

i have 20x10 wheels with +35 offset and they poke out a little. You should just measure from the top end of the tire to the fender and see how many inches you need and calculate from there. The link below should help...

I’m guessing at least a 20mm spacer would work for what you want. Keep me updated as I’d love to see it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I doubt a 10mm spacer would make it flush. This is my opinion since your wheels are 20x7.5 with +50 offset.

i have 20x10 wheels with +35 offset and they poke out a little. You should just measure from the top end of the tire to the fender and see how many inches you need and calculate from there. The link below should help...

I’m guessing at least a 20mm spacer would work for what you want. Keep me updated as I’d love to see it.
After looking into it a bit I have ordered 1inch spacers/adapters to move the stock wheels out. Once they come in we will see how that looks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts