Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's Q50 has welcome lighting that lights up the underside of the car when the other exterior lights come on such as for unlocking. I believe it is a dealer installed option but not sure.

Is this something that can also be installed on the QX60? Has anyone done it?

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
We just had Nissan install that lighting on our 2014 Nissan Rogue and it wasn't that expensive. I really like it and might consider seeing about installing it on the JX. Let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The door handle(which I have) is only part of the welcome lighting you can get. My wife's door handles light up as well as the underside of the car. Looking at my wife's window sticker I can not determine where exactly it comes in because we appear to have the same option in that respect. Maybe just a different package. I will keep searching and let you know if I find out anything.

Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
when i approach the locked vehicle, all the handle lights and interior lights comes up

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I approach my door handles light up as well. What I am talking about is the lighting under the sides of the vehicle. On my wife's car, the underside lights come on with the door handle lights. It is a nice effect at night.

Probably not that hard to do. I was just wondering if anyone had this installed at the dealer level but it sounds like no. I think what I will have to do is install it myself and wire it to the same lighting as the door handle. Maybe if I decide to add running boards I will do it then.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was thinking of doing that also.on EBay search PUDDLE LIGHTS Brabus. Sounds like an easy install. Just got to figure how to get the wire to the inside with no risk of water leaks. Probably a rubber grommet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts