Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner of the QX and looking into floor liners (only first and second row). Any advise on weathertech vs Husky weatherbeaters is appreciated.

Husky has lifetime warranty, weathertech 3 years. Design wise they both look similar. No idea on the feel of it during winter wet weather

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
I'm responding here also since you've posted on the JX forum. Others, please chirp in also.

My original comments:
The only thing I can share with you is that I had a set of Husky mats in our former Xtera and they were ok, but the plastic tended to be sloppy and dull. They may ave made improvements in the past years but I can't comment on that. I've currently have the WeatherTech mats in our JX and Rogue and they are in my opinion a superior product. Before I retired, we purchased WeatherTech Digifit mats in all of our staff vehicles which were Tahoes and other domestic pick up trucks. Firefighter boots were brutal on any other mat but WeatherTech took a beating and cleaned up nice.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
They actually started a second forum because of the name change. I asked if they could merge the sites and they could not, so I agreed to help moderate this site as well. I can usually recall many of the topics and can direct members to previous discussions. There are a lot of new owners and prospective owners and usually similar discussions come up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts