Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone vinyl wrapped their QX60 to change the color? I came across an article in which apparently it's becoming common especially with high end cars. Cheaper and removable than a new paint job and protects the paint.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Can't say I have...but I'm crazy enough to do it to my car to get an aftermarket blue color. How cheap are we talking?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't say I have...but I'm crazy enough to do it to my car to get an aftermarket blue color. How cheap are we talking?

DIY materials for a good quality vinyl is under $650. In the 2k range to have it professionally installed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a blue wrapped X6 I saw crossing the US/Canadian border but for a quality wrap you're looking more @$4k and above.
I did get a 2k estimate using 3m 1080 vinyl which is supposed to be higher quality here in Central NJ.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Was watching a car show on Velocity and when the guy pulled off the wrap, half the paint came with it. It had been on there for several years. Probably an exception but should be considered. Also how do road stone chips look after a couple of years? Can you take a wrapped car through a car wash? Do they wrap the door jams or leave it the old color? What about sun fade? I guess I need to understand this product better before wanting it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts