Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a question about the 2018 QX60. Looking at owner's manual it appears that under Vehicle Information Display in the instrument cluster, under Main Menu there is a Navigation setting.

Can anyone verify if the Vehicle Information Display can display turn by turn instructions from vehicle navigation? So when navigation is active and guiding you to your destination, in addition to audible voice guidance will information about the next turn also display in the instrument cluster in the Vehicle Info Display?

Also a side question, looking at Sirius XM's subscription options and it appears they have a traffic only subscription option that's only like $4/mo, meaning after your free trial expires you can elect to just subscribe to traffic updates for only $4/mo without having to also subscribe to XM Radio. It says if doing traffic only without radio you have to select a year instead of just monthly, but still $48 a year is very reasonable to get live traffic on your in vehicle navigation. Has anyone done this and can they confirm that you can subscribe just to XM Traffic without also subscribing to XM Radio and without subscribing to Infiniti InTouch services?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do get nav info in the vehicle info display (bet. tach & speed) in my 2017
Thanks for the confirmation. What nav info does it display? Does it display next turn and distance to turn if using route guidance? What does it display if not actively navigating to a destination?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts