Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

USB-C port and remote start questions

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ddv2005 
#1 ·
I have a 2022 Sensory and have noticed that the range of the remote-start feature isn't nearly the same as the remote- unlock (from the keyfob). I can unlock/lock the doors from a pretty good distance but it won't remote-start until I get another 20ft closer. I came out of a 2018 Pathfinder and the range of the two was identical; if I could lock the doors I could activate the remote-start.

Also, my USB ports under the climate controls do not power off when the ignition is turned off. Is that normal and is there a setting? I just bought a wireless Android Auto adapter and it stays on after the ignition is turned off and you lock the doors.

#2 ·
I have a 2022 Sensory and have noticed that the range of the remote-start feature isn't nearly the same as the remote- unlock (from the keyfob). I can unlock/lock the doors from a pretty good distance but it won't remote-start until I get another 20ft closer. I came out of a 2018 Pathfinder and the range of the two was identical; if I could lock the doors I could activate the remote-start.
I had Pathfinder 2013 and it was the same - remote-start more distance sensitive. But on Sensory you can start it from the app via Internet.

Also, my USB ports under the climate controls do not power off when the ignition is turned off. Is that normal and is there a setting? I just bought a wireless Android Auto adapter and it stays on after the ignition is turned off and you lock the doors.
It turn power off with some delay. Also it turn it on when you unlock the doors even if the ignition is turned off

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.