Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to load a multi-stop route created on Google Maps in a browser to the 2017 QX60 nav? I'd be fine using a cable or SD card. Looking for an alternative to InTouch (which may not event support this). Thx!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't know that you can't, but I don't think you can. it's one of the selling points for their InTouch service. Why would they hurt their own sales by providing you a free alternative?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My trial InTouch expired today. Considering how little I used it, doesn't seem worth $25/mo. It's not like I could even upload a GMap route, only destinations, and often find myself reverting to GMap on my phone instead of the nav for better directions.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
As far as I know, Google Send to Car and Infiniti's Destination Send to Car both just send single destination. Not complete routes.

That said, you're the only person I've ever heard of who actually wanted to do this in real life (one or two others may have asked if its possible - but never actually needed to use it).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could have used it this past weekend during a road trip when I knew I wanted to avoid the "fastest" route as it usually gets bottleneck'ed when I'd be going through. Ended up using GMap on my phone instead of the Infiniti nav -- bit of a shame given how nice a car it generally is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts