Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The updated Infiniti QX60 already had its big reveal, but the Detroit Auto Show offered another opportunity for the premium crossover to be showcased.

"While the new Q50's enhancements are found mostly under the hood, the changes to the 2016 QX60 premium crossover are apparent from the first time you see it," Infiniti Americas Vice President Randy Parker said. "The redesigned exterior now features a new Q50-style front end and taillights, along with new wheel designs. Inside, the interior has been updated with new trim materials, seat quilting and a new gearshift lever."
The updated QX60 also received Forward Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection that will be integrated into the vehicle's Predictive Forward Collision Warning System.

Expect the new QX60 to be in dealer showrooms by "late winter". Pricing can be expected closer to that time as well.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
It has a happy face. Yay!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Are most pictures broken for others?

I'm curious to hear what this new fangled technology called "forward emergency braking" does different than my 2013.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
It sounds like they may have enhanced the sensors to pick up a live moving body. On occasion my JX has stopped when a person steps in front of the car. Would love to see that technology improved. I have 99% confidence that the car will stop when backing and a person or something is in the sensor range. I have confidence the car will brake when it senses a vehicle in front of me, but still can't say I'd trust it the same with someone in a crosswalk, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts