Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The updated 2016 Infiniti QX60 is now available at dealerships across the US. That also means that pricing has been announced for all QX60 variants.

At just $200 more than the previous version, the entry-level FWD model starts at $42,600.

The AWD QX60 runs on the same 265 horsepower, 3.5-liter V6 engine as the FWD variant, and comes in at a price of $44,400.

THough it seemed previously that the QX60 Hybrid had been cancelled, many will be happy to hear that hybrid is back with the updated model. It will run on a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with an electric motor and a lithium-ion battery pack. That all combines to about 250 horsepower. The FWD QX60 Hybrid starts at $52,050, while the AWD QX60 Hybrid starts at $53,450.

Option packages have been changed for the 2016 QX60 as well. The Premium Plus Package includes navigation with Infiniti Connection and Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection. It costs $2,900, which is actually $100 cheaper than the package was last year.

The Deluxe Touring and Technology Packages were combined to form the new Deluxe Technology Package. The package includes Forward Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection and Predictive Forward Collision Warning.

·
Registered
295 Posts
i bet they just made it that much cheaper to look good on paper in comparison to the competition, I can already see the headlines going on and it being mentioned in speeches.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I do like the direction they seem to be going.
However I wonder if they fixed the problem with the AC running off the gas engine vs. the electric engine in the hybrid model. That is a big hit to mileage in warmer climates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts