48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am surprised that no one post this news

QX60 Monograph

INFINITI ILLUMINATES THE ROAD AHEAD WITH QX60 MONOGRAPH

·
Registered
641 Posts
I received an email a few days back, but all it shows is DRL’s and a lit logo. Not much to go on.

Having bought the JX35 6 months before it was released (waiting list), I feel like Infiniti hasn’t released anything in the past 8 years to keep me excited. We were planning to get the Q70 2020, but it was cancelled. Not sure what’s going on with Infiniti....

·
Registered
2020 QX60 AWD Signature Edition
26 Posts
Looks like it will be late 2021 according to my dealer. Their QX60 sales are hurting while waiting for it, and they have a lot full of 2020 models. By the way, you can get a great deal on a 2020, as much as $10K off MSRP. At least that's the case if you lease or finance through Infiniti Financial.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
If I were in the market to upgrade to the newer model, I'd wait until the 2022 comes out. There are significant changes in the new model which are just starting to be teased on Infiniti YouTube videos. That being said, you can bet there are going to be excellent deals on the 2021 models. You might be able to get a fully loaded model at a very good price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts