Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My QX60 displayed that the other day. Thankfully I was at the dealership. In the fuse box on the driver's side there is a fairly large white fuse that needs to be pushed in. Dealer told me its there for transport to reduce battery drain while the vehicle is transported/stored for some time.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
That means your dealer should get all 1's on the survey when you get it from Infiniti. That's pathetic. The dealer didn't do the Pre-Delivery Inspection that Infiniti paid them hundreds of dollars to perform. I'd also check your tire pressures to make sure they're set right, and I'd demand that the dealer do a proper PDI, plus give you your first oil change for free (or something like that). Oh, and post in this forum who the dealer was. They deserve to be shamed.

Cars come with a special fuse from the factory. It is designed to keep the battery from dying in transit. The first thing the tech does when the car arrives, is push the fuse in. That turns off that warning and lets the car operate properly.

Reactions: Rich8

·
Registered
7 Posts
I experienced a slightly different PDI debacle, but one thing is common, seems that dealers (not all of them) are in a hurry to just push through with the transaction and call it good. I understand the complexity of the vehicle, but should be no excused for dealers to skip through the PDI.

Part from PDI, if anyone is watching, make sure that your -if available - Infiniti Connect, SOS link, & Satellite is activated before leaving the dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts