Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 QX60 with 20" wheels. I am looking for tire recommendations for quiet, smooth highway performance. I don't really need all season since we go south in the winter months.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Michelin has been my go-to tire for quality, quiet ride and overall performance. Unfortunately they're typically more expensive.

Don't expect Lexus-quiet with these tires, the QX60 isn't well noise insulated. I hope they fix with the 22's. Keep in mind tires typically get louder as they wear down/age.

·
Registered
105 Posts
‘17 delivered new with Toyo they sucked horrible traction replaced with a set of Sumitomo’s very good tire. Replaced those with a set of BF Goodrich TA/LT’s also very good but the Light Truck means they get loud. Further thoughts and comments under my name on each tire

·
Registered
678 Posts
Take a look at this forum link, there is a similar tire discussion with great details.

And here

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 2016 QX60 with 20" wheels. I am looking for tire recommendations for quiet, smooth highway performance. I don't really need all season since we go south in the winter months.
I have 18” but went with Michelin latitude tour in Texas and love them for quiet, grip and highway smoothness

·
Registered
2017 QX60
22 Posts
Get Michelin. I just got Michelin defender tires on 18” wheels. Super smooth ride. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have a 2016 with 20" wheels and we have the Goodyear Eagle Sport, this is a all-season tire with Dry high performance,Snow and rain, Drive very Quiet and smooth. We got about 40,000 out of them, will be replacing them before the snow hit in KY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts