Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Had a chance to look more closely at the tread, there is still a lot left at least another 10k so treadwear is very good

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just purchased Continental CrossContact LX25 Speed Rating H and Tread wear is 740 These are new just released for CUV and SUVs. Replacing Scorpion Verdes that lasted 30K but performed well and much more responsive than the OE Toyos. I will a post review at a few thousand miles.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got the Enhance CX2s last Friday. No issues so far but not many miles either. We did have one day with a little light snow so roads were wet with a couple of slick spots. Not enough for a full judgement on the tires but grip held fast.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sumitomo Enhance C/X

I am very close to 50k miles on these tires and I am amazed at the amount of tread still left, as well as their performance with almost 50k on them I’ll keep you posted.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Replaced with Sumitomo enhance htr C/X in the stock size, 235-65/18 thus begins the 18month march to their demise reports to follow $197.21 installed price includes 4-wheel alignment(car was way out of spec) and lifetime everything TownFair Tire mileage on vehicle 43096
I have put 48k miles on these tires since install, I am extremely impressed with the level of tread still showing on them at this time. They still ride great handle, great in all conditions and are quiet. Their overall appearance is very good as well. Based on what I am seeing I will definitely purchase them again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Morning All, great posts on tires, very helpful.

We're at 93,000 miles with our 2017 QX60 and just about done with our third set, those being the OEM which lasted only 18 months, BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sport which lasted only 19 months, and current General AltiMax RT43 which have 33,000 on them and will need to be replaced before winter (we're in New England). Crazily, these have been the best so far. Very frustrating when I can easily get 60,000 miles with my K02's on my RAM, but that is another story.

Hoping to get updates on the Sumitomo Enhance ( @kbdixon ), Michelins, or other well thought of tires from prior posters. Would love to hear your thoughts on snow performance and longevity.

Thanks All!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Good Morning All, great posts on tires, very helpful.

We're at 93,000 miles with our 2017 QX60 and just about done with our third set, those being the OEM which lasted only 18 months, BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sport which lasted only 19 months, and current General AltiMax RT43 which have 33,000 on them and will need to be replaced before winter (we're in New England). Crazily, these have been the best so far. Very frustrating when I can easily get 60,000 miles with my K02's on my RAM, but that is another story.

Hoping to get updates on the Sumitomo Enhance ( @kbdixon ), Michelins, or other well thought of tires from prior posters. Would love to hear your thoughts on snow performance and longevity.

Thanks All!
Really liked the Sumitomo’s, but they have been replaced by a BFG’s LT tire as in light truck, a little loud but they wear like iron and handle vey well (I could not find the Sumitomo’s quickly enough when replacing)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts