Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all Love my Jx35, but I'm at 80,000 KM and its time to change the tires.
very little winter driving winters in Florida and summers in Toronto.
the car might see a light dusting of snow in late October or early April.

With that said we DO a lot of HWY driving and want the smoothest quietest ride available. long lasting isn't as important as smooth/quiet ride & safety.

what do you guys and Ladies recommend ?

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
If you have a Discount Tires store near you, check with them. We've used them for years and I've found them to really have a good handle on tires. We recently purchased a new set of Michelin tires for our 95 Nissan 300 ZX and they were a bit to wide and they swapped them out for another size without charge. Great policy and competitive price. We have the Bridgestone Dueller's on our JX but when its time to swap out, I'm going to probably go with the Michelin Premier LTX (Premier LTX | Michelin Tires). I've always had good luck with their tires, but found Discount Tires to be excellent. Check out the Michelin website to review tire choices.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
When the car came out, there really wasn't much of a selection on tires, but now it seems like there are good choices. I'd be curious to see how these tires work out for you. Please let us know what you decide on and if you notice a difference. You cannot go wrong with Pirelli tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts