Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 QX60 AWD Signature Edition
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our six-week-old 2018 QX60 with front wheel drive spins the front tires too often and too easily when accelerating from a stop. With all the FWD vehicles we've owned over the years -- from Honda to Maxima to Infiniti I35 -- I have rarely experienced tire-spinning on a dry road. Even my wife, who is certainly no speed demon, has complained about the problem since we bought the car in December. Yes, traction control is enabled, but it appears to do nothing.

I haven't talked to the dealer service department about the problem yet, but will do so when the car gets its first oil change. Hopefully I won't hear the standard, "No problem found."

I wonder if the Toyo Open Country A25 tires are the cause? BTW, tire size is 235/65x18, and I will say they are smooth and quiet.

Has anyone here experienced the same problem?

·
Registered
2020 QX60 AWD Signature Edition
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is doing the same any updates on what dealer said about this issue?
Dealer service writer said traction control was working fine. He also implied the tires could be at fault. Nice, huh?

After 11,000 miles, I ended up buying a set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires a few months ago. Problem solved and they work well in snow!

Terrible OEM tire choice, Infiniti!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts