Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not receive good instructions on set up the various systems in my new 2017 QX 60. One day I just started receiving text messages which was great. Don’t know how it happened but it did. I have since gotten a new iPhone 10 now I can no longer receive text messages. When I go into phone/mail settings it says connect device, phone settings and mail settings is not highlighted as an option. Can someone tell me how to connect to receive text?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also have an Apple iPhone X paired w/ my 2017. As long as the settings is set to default in the vehicle, although you could always set them to ur preference, it’s really simple. You wanna tap the ‘i’ icon next to the ‘MY-CAR’ from the list of connected devices under bluetooth in ur phone & turn on ‘Show Notifications.’
Also, the car can read out ur msgs given that the option is selected in the car settings & as long as the car is not in motion.
If it still isn’t working, you may have to go to notifications settings on ur iPhone, and within the Messages turn on ‘Allow Notifications.’
Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts