Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The redesign changes, especially the front end, really looks good in person. The ride was quieter than the 2015 model in terms of wind and road noise, but the engine noise was a bit more louder (not sure if the lower wind/road noise levels made the engine noise more noticable). I did not notice any rattles and the car absorbed the road imperfections pretty well. The new 20 inch wheels look good as well. As the car just became available couple of days ago, the dealer is not offering the same incentives that they offer for the 2015 model (I.e. 1.9% financing).

·
Registered
140 Posts
It will be interesting to see how long it will be before discounts to MSRP can be had.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Here is a video from the Detroit auto-show. It's a decent video.

Interior looks the same except the shift knob seems to have changed from leather to plastic with a big logo, and now have "Upper" and "lower" labels on the center glove box. Otherwise, I don't see any other changes.

Youtube Video

·
Registered
66 Posts
I haven't seen the 2016 up close but I'm liking the LED DRL and the mesh grill. Heck, the entire front end is nice but we couldn't pass up on the amount of discount on the 2015.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wrestled with holding out for the '16 myself but ultimately the deal on a '15 was too good to pass up.

I really wish the '15s had DRLs too although the fog light suggestion is a decent workaround.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts