Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We ordered our 2015 with everything except the theater package, as we have no kids left home to watch the headrest monitors. And besides... when they were little, my wife would read to them as we drove, we would talk to them. They turned out OK without constant media entertainment or games, one MD and two engineering PhD candidates.

Anyway, our 2013 Pathfinder Platinum had a 120V outlet. Yesterday, one of my sons and I were going mountain biking. The GoPro video camera needed to be charged, I told him we would just plug it in while we drove. But nooooo, for $57,000, you don't get a 120V outlet. You have to have the theater package for that. I hated the options stacking on this car, here's another reason.

I thought that was just surprising. Watch out! :) If I feel the need, I will just amazon one of those cig-plug inverters.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I thought that was just surprising. Watch out! :) If I feel the need, I will just amazon one of those cig-plug inverters.
Agree, it's strange they don't have 120v outlets throughout the vehicle (4 for each row). I remember the plug was a "selling point" for the theater package, which we ended up getting since we have 2-kids.

Now that you have a Pathfinder and a QX60 (still waiting or it has arrived??), what are your thoughts on the differences?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.