Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced with Sumitomo enhance htr C/X in the stock size, 235-65/18 thus begins the 18month march to their demise reports to follow $197.21 installed price includes 4-wheel alignment(car was way out of spec) and lifetime everything TownFair Tire mileage on vehicle 43096
It only took me 16 months to reach 53,500 miles they still had a decent amount of tread left probably another 5k very good tire however they have discontinued this item and are bringing out a new tire, Enhance HTR CX2, I could not get availability on that tire in time. They were however far superior to the Toyo Open country's they replaced if the new replacement was available I would have purchased them. This time I have replaced them with BF Goodrich Advantage TA Sport LT in the stock size of 235/65-18H. This tire was the highest rated tire on Tire Racks tire selection page for our car, so I will be the Guinea pig. I now have 96,750miles on my '17 that I have owned since March of 2018, I will post a separate thread on impressions of ownership as the shelter in place continues. Be safe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure I am following this post....Do you have the Sumitomo tries or the bf goodrich? are these two different vehicles you are talking about? One with 53K miles and the other with 96K miles?
Is this supposed to be a reply to another post?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure I am following this post....Do you have the Sumitomo tries or the bf goodrich? are these two different vehicles you are talking about? One with 53K miles and the other with 96K miles?
Is this supposed to be a reply to another post?
Sorry J, when I first started posting about the Sumitomo’s it was under a thread I started about the OE Toyo Open Country’s that this (one and only) QX60 came with. I was disappointed when I couldn’t buy them again. So yes in a sense I replied to my own post on the Sumitomo’s that was on the Toyo thread. **** that’s confusing enough, so at some point I will start a thread about these BFG’s on their own thread. If you need tires the Sumitomo’s are great if the new CX2 tires were available I would have bought them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great thanks...Currently have the Sumitomo HTRs and they are a great tire, but seem to be wearing pretty quickly. Not sure I will get more than 25K out of them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the HTR’s on my previous MDX, I liked them a lot which made me buy these CX2’s they lasted ok on that car but I only kept it for 10k miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts