Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,

this is first start and discussion,

i just bought new QX60, 2015 with comfort package.

Just notice sometimes if i need to start the engine and apply the break, i just got a welcome screen in the information display with steering wheel picture in the with two hand in the display and not started.

And with some tries then it is started.

Also sometimes if i tried to make a remote start will not accept and sometimes OK,

Is there anybody face the same previously.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
You always need to have your foot on the brake peddle to start the car. Its a safety feature. When you use the remote, you should hit the lock button on the FOB twice then hold down the remote start button for several seconds. The car should start without a problem. You probably are already aware, but once in the vehicle, you need to step on the brake peddle and hit the ignition start button to resume normal operating procedures. Otherwise the car will shut off in about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Agreed. Foot on brake pedal first then start the car.

With your other question, the car doors have to be closed and the doors have to be locked. Then your can press the lock then remote start button. That is why bobob is correct

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I've started the car with the rear hatch open. You should not have need to have the doors locked.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
If you haven't looked up any of the tutorials for the QX60, search YouTube under: 2015 infiniti qx60 tutorial. They have a number of instructional videos on the car. The owner's manual is so large that I do find the videos to cut right to the chase.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for your replys,

Anyhow, yes i'm applying break then push the start. But sometimes not starting just getting the welcome wrod in the information display with steering wheel picture and with some tries of pushing the buttons again and again then start.

Also for the remote start, i'm first press the lock buttons in the remote then within 5 sec press the remote start, same sometimes start and some not.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
It should work. If you are hitting the lock button twice in succession and then holding down the auto start button for about 5 seconds and it isn't functioning, I'd take it to the dealership for warranty repair.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dears,

My issue still even the dealer not solve,

It is not continues it is sometimes difficult to start.

I could video the issue see below youtube video

The issue i can't submit the link here because i don't have much threads.

Anyhow you can just search in the youtube "QX60 Starting Problem"

As you can see that even with key available and hit the start button, no response just klicking sounds without anything, after pressing the start button many times it is started.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts