Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, but it looks like Matt, who helped us a lot has gone. Not on here since July 13. Too bad he did not say goodbye. Still, I guess he could still log on. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's only been 2 weeks and it is the summer, kind of early to assume he's disappeared from the forums IMO.

I sold my QX60 (well, to my father) and still come by just to see what's up in case something said here can help him.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's only been 2 weeks and it is the summer, kind of early to assume he's disappeared from the forums IMO.

I sold my QX60 (well, to my father) and still come by just to see what's up in case something said here can help him.
No, linkedin shows that he has moved on. We are not sure just how long we are going to keep our QX60.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Oh, I see. I wasn't all too familiar with him nor went as far as looking him up like that. Maybe he had enough with Infiniti like I did by the time I decided to move on from my QX60, LoL!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
pdx is stalking us ;-).

Sadly, turnover is a pretty common fact of life in the world of car sales. I work at one of the only dealerships in NorCal that has had the same GSM and core salespeople for years. Everyplace else they turn over at least annually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts