Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took our chromed 20" Pathfinder wheels off the QX for the winter, and put on our 18" Murano wheels with Blizzaks on them. I love snow tires, I also have them for our Volvo XC70 (AWD) and F-250 truck (4WD). It's not that I fear getting stuck. They make a huge difference in the ability to drive defensively, when you can steer and brake twice as good as other cars!

I personally like the look of these silver Murano wheels. And they are the exact same centerbore and offset as the QX (and PF) use. I had them on our PF, and didn't notice a fuel economy decrease, and they are wearing well. People think snow tires are expensive, but when you consider that your summer tires aren't wearing when they aren't on the car, they start to make sense economically, too. Especially since you don't expose your summer wheels to winter salt, so they stay nice forever. Now I just need to unload my 20" QX wheels to free up garage space!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Snow tires are a lot cheaper than getting your car pulled out of the ditch and then repairing it. I'd take a 2wd car with snow tires over a 4wd car w/out snow tires any day. I'm putting my snows on my Q50 today.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You guys happen to know if 17" wheels will work on the XQ60? Crappy appearance aside, I have almost brand new Blizzaks off my old car but they're 17". I was going to get some relatively cheap 17" wheels to slap the Blizzaks on for winter time. TIA

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Yes, the 17" wheels should fit fine. You could probably use a set from a G37. I bet you could find a set of those cheap. Bolt pattern on nearly every Infiniti is the same. I have 18" FX wheels on my Q50 with Blizzaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts