Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been investigating new cars and I really like the new QX60, but on the NHTSA website, it has 7 complaints and on the edmunds website, there are a few owners who have posted that this car has given them lots of issues.

• Sunroof may crack while driving
  • Blind spot on backup camera
  • Computer malfunction causing random acceleration
  • Random deactivation of driver assist system
  • Improperly secured driver’s seat
  • Rear hatch fails to open

Knowing that Infiniti hasn't sold many of these vehicles, should I be worried?

· Registered
2023 QX60 Sensory
3 Posts
I’ve detailed my issues on other threads with the 2023 QX60 along with a 2023 QX60 loaner that had multiple issues as well (non-functional heated seats, loss of HVAC, broken automatic wipers, audio uncontrollably turning itself up until the car was restarted, driver side mirror shakes excessively, etc.) All this culminated in Nissan buying the vehicle back under lemon law. The service department said they’ve been seeing a bunch of 2023’s with similar issues to what I was experiencing as well. In the 75 days of ownership, we had the car for about 15 days.

Needless to say, due to this happening on both the 2023 I purchased and after experiencing multiple of both the same and different issues on the 2023 loaner that we drove for an extended period, I would say steer clear of the 2023.

· Registered
1 Posts
I’ve detailed my issues on other threads with the 2023 QX60 along with a 2023 QX60 loaner that had multiple issues as well (non-functional heated seats, loss of HVAC, broken automatic wipers, audio uncontrollably turning itself up until the car was restarted, driver side mirror shakes excessively, etc.) All this culminated in Nissan buying the vehicle back under lemon law. The service department said they’ve been seeing a bunch of 2023’s with similar issues to what I was experiencing as well. In the 75 days of ownership, we had the car for about 15 days.

Needless to say, due to this happening on both the 2023 I purchased and after experiencing multiple of both the same and different issues on the 2023 loaner that we drove for an extended period, I would say steer clear of the 2023.
This is something we might expect for buying used 2022s right?

· Super Moderator
579 Posts
I have a July 22 Autograph AWD. The only issue after 5K miles is that the SOS and I Touch icon on the screen are not working. It’s been in twice and will be going back again. I know that will be fixed. I’ve owned the original JX and 2016 QX60. Both trouble free. I really like the improvements in the new model. The only other car my wife and I would consider if we didn’t like the new model would be the Acura MDX. You might want to join the Infiniti QX60 2022 + site on Facebook if you have FB. Lots of feedback. From what I’m seeing about all the comparable vehicles in the class, there are many issues with all vehicles but many are not serious.

· Registered
2023 QX60 AWD Autograph, White with Saddle Brown interior
9 Posts
We have a 2023 Autograph AWD QX60 and my wife and I both love it. We have about 6,000 miles on it and had two relatively small issues that dealer was able to resolve fairly quickly.

The main screen went blank one time at about 2500 miles (came back on when car turned off and back on). A more consistent problem showed up around 3,000 miles. The electronic screen above the steering wheel wouldn't retain memory on my preference for the meter display type (I prefer the round tach and speedometer) and every time the car was restarted the cumulative gas mileage (Reset 1, Reset 2 and Auto / Refuel) would reset to zero. Given some other pervasive screen and electronics issues people have posted about on this forum, I was very worried that this might prove difficult to fix. Dealership was great. They provided us a loaner car while they attempted to locate the problem. Early on they decided to get Infinity Corporate "techline" involved and a couple days later they had found and fixed the problem, a loose fuse.

· Registered
8 Posts
We have a 2023 Autograph AWD QX60 and my wife and I both love it. We have about 6,000 miles on it and had two relatively small issues that dealer was able to resolve fairly quickly.

The main screen went blank one time at about 2500 miles (came back on when car turned off and back on). A more consistent problem showed up around 3,000 miles. The electronic screen above the steering wheel wouldn't retain memory on my preference for the meter display type (I prefer the round tach and speedometer) and every time the car was restarted the cumulative gas mileage (Reset 1, Reset 2 and Auto / Refuel) would reset to zero. Given some other pervasive screen and electronics issues people have posted about on this forum, I was very worried that this might prove difficult to fix. Dealership was great. They provided us a loaner car while they attempted to locate the problem. Early on they decided to get Infinity Corporate "techline" involved and a couple days later they had found and fixed the problem, a loose fuse.

can you turn off your third row personal light/ roof light with the push on/off button?

I can't seem to turn it off with mine,( same car. new as well. )

thanks.

· Registered
3 Posts

Interesting. Right from the start, we had some issues regarding the setup of various controls in our 2023 QX60. I blamed myself at first, thinking maybe I didn't know how to "set" certain things (ex. The Clock kept re-setting it self every few days...). It wasn't me. 1 or 2 "updates" seemed to cure some of the issues. But one is really bad and has not been fixed. The illumination for the middle control panel (contains temperature controls etc) has a mind of its own. When headlights are on "auto" the panel illumination is sometimes bright, then switches to dim and will even switch off (so I can't see 90% of the controls!). These occurrences have nothing to do w changes in the outside/daylight/natural lighting. They are random. When I turn the headlights to "off", the panel illuminates in full, brightly and beautifully. But I can't drive around w my headlights off! Dealer has admitted they are seeing this same or very similar panel lighting issue in other 2023s. It has been 3 months, and 4000+ miles, w no solution. Now they are hoping Infiniti will tell them how to override the sensors and/or the switches (or whatever) and just lock in the panel illumination at full brightness. ??? Anyone else experiencing this issue w a 2022 or 2023? Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts