Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
If it was up to me, i would jump in the back seat, pop a bottle of champagne and start drinking, feel like a boss, being driven around.

kidding, i'm not that stupid, like the guy who made this video.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Whenever I show this on a test drive, I just take my hands off the steering wheel and cross my legs close to me. I would not go as far as moving around in the vehicle because it is not meant to do the driving completely, it is meant to have as a safety feature. Still a few years out on completely self driving vehicles.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whenever I show this on a test drive, I just take my hands off the steering wheel and cross my legs close to me. I would not go as far as moving around in the vehicle because it is not meant to do the driving completely, it is meant to have as a safety feature. Still a few years out on completely self driving vehicles.
Just show the video, on endless loops ;) I mean c'mon talk about product endorsement :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm sorry, but if someone is jumping into their back seat with this technology on, then there is a problem. These are designed to be used as safety features, and are some of the best technologies out today. It will drive itself (as seen in the video) but is not meant to do so. Just my $0.02.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts