Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the same on mine. But the problem is that changing the seat not a solution because it would be the same very soon. First, Infiniti have to fix problem with a leather quality and then replace a seats.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The best course of action is submitting a case with Infiniti. The more owners who complain and submit a case the better. Let them replace the seat. Let them figure out the issue with the material, material quality or quality control and then replace. Being quite certainly won’t help. We paid a lot of money for the vehicle.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The best course of action is submitting a case with Infiniti. The more owners who complain and submit a case the better. Let them replace the seat. Let them figure out the issue with the material, material quality or quality control and then replace. Being quite certainly won’t help. We paid a lot of money for the vehicle.
It is not so easy in our area (NYC) because Inititi wants you to bring car do dealership and leave it for a few days. But in NYC area dealers so busy that you have to wait 2 weeks for available appointment and then drive about 3 hours to them...and no loaner car of course :( At the moment it's not worth it

·
Registered
11 Posts
I understand. You have to at least make corporate aware. I sent a message to the @INFINITIUSA account on Twitter. Someone from Infiniti contacted me and opened a case for their Consumer Affairs team on my behalf. a member of that team contact me to let me know they would be contacting the dealership I provided them. Let them contact the dealership and provide next steps to you. I did send pictures of my seat to my sales rep at the dealership too. They said they contact the corporate office. However I am letting the Consumers Affairs team handle it with the dealership via the case/complaint.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same thing happened on my 2022 qx60 5k miles. Only 130 lb person rarely in passenger seat. Will be complaining to infinity and dealer. Ugg
It’s very frustrating. The more owners who complain the more likely it is they will address this issue. Contact Infiniti by sending their Twitter account a message or use the link on their website that I also included above, to send them a message. My dealer said they spoke to Infiniti and they were told it’s normal. It’s not normal. Not even in car that has 100K miles. The dealer knows that. My case with Infiniti (Consumer Affairs) is still open and I will pursue through them.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Same thing happened on my 2022 qx60 5k miles. Only 130 lb person rarely in passenger seat. Will be complaining to infinity and dealer. Ugg
Please also complain to customer affairs. They help coordinate feedback back to the manufacturer. In my experience dealerships are hit/miss, my local dealership is only out for themselves.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all, I had a good conversation with a member of Client/Consumer Affairs. After reviewing the pictures I attached to my case ticket, he agreed this is not normal. He said he would circle back with the dealer I purchased the vehicle from, as well as his internal resources and get back to me. Again, if you are seeing similar with your seat leather, please reach out to Infiniti USA via their Twitter handle or the link on the Infiniti USA website I also included in previous posts in this thread.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts