Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I wondering if anyone have the same issue. I got a qx 60 2022 pure. And my driver seat (usually driving without passengers) started to have stretches…
I am 188 pound… nothing special about my body) but seat already looks like car is three + years old. I trade in my lexus NX 3 years old and the seats looked better than on 250 miles old QX 60. Same with my 5 year old Honda Odysey- leather on seats has no stretches at all…
I afraid leather might ripped any time soon…
Should I ask dealer about the issue? Am I only one with that problem? I will attach picture soon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But mine is 2022 and it has only 350 miles on it) and I am looking on used qx60 on carmax… all of them have better leather condititon, even though cars are 4,5,6 years older…

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pictures attached
Pictures attached
I'm on my second QX60. I traded in my 2014 for a fully loaded 2019. My 2014 had full leather seats, but unless you took one of the premium packages on the 2019, you only got leatherette seats. I wonder if that is your problem? I've had my 2019 for 3 1/2 years now and my seats are not stretching like yours.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm on my second QX60. I traded in my 2014 for a fully loaded 2019. My 2014 had full leather seats, but unless you took one of the premium packages on the 2019, you only got leatherette seats. I wonder if that is your problem? I've had my 2019 for 3 1/2 years now and my seats are not stretching like yours.
As I can see in specs: Pure, Luxe and even sensory trims has the same leather (not leatherette) seats. See attached pictures. So even if Iwould have sensory trip I would get same leather. View attachment 6469
Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Number

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
BTW thing about it car only got 350 miles… any material should NOT look like that after 1 month of use.
another argument is leatherette seats on my Lexus Nx 2019 (the one I trade in to get qx 2022) and lexus non leather seats were like new when I trade in it.

·
Registered
2022 QX 60 Sensory
2 Posts
Hello, I wondering if anyone have the same issue. I got a qx 60 2022 pure. And my driver seat (usually driving without passengers) started to have stretches…
I am 188 pound… nothing special about my body) but seat already looks like car is three + years old. I trade in my lexus NX 3 years old and the seats looked better than on 250 miles old QX 60. Same with my 5 year old Honda Odysey- leather on seats has no stretches at all…
Should I ask dealer about the issue? Am I only one with that problem? I will attach picture soon
I too am on my second qx60. 2022 fully loaded sensory. I have dogs and captain seats will not work with the dogs. My 2019 was a white lux with the chocolate seats and it was partial leather and partial leatherette. I believe the pure is the base model and has leather and leatherette. My husband has the white pure qx55 and his is a combo of both.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I too am on my second qx60. 2022 fully loaded sensory. I have dogs and captain seats will not work with the dogs. My 2019 was a white lux with the chocolate seats and it was partial leather and partial leatherette. I believe the pure is the base model and has leather and leatherette. My husband has the white pure qx55 and his is a combo of both.
as I said earlier: even if it is leatherette seats (even so official website says that it leather) - the materials should not be that bad , that after one month of use it looks like my car is 5 years old. And for instance in my Lexus NX leatherette seats looks like new after 3 years and 37000 miles: NO starches at all. It is a car production, not cheap china sofa … the only materials has to be used for car that can last long, not one month. In my opinion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same problem with my 2022 QX60 Sensory trim. Mine has just over 1000 miles but I noticed the driver seat bottom was stretching several hundred miles before. Note I noticed the same in my previous Infiniti, a 2019 QX50 Essential. That one was a lease and so I didn’t do anything about because the car wasn’t “mine”. If it continues to get worse, I will most definitely be bringing my 22 QX60 to the dealer ask then to replace the seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the same problem with my 2022 QX60 Sensory trim. Mine has just over 1000 miles but I noticed the driver seat bottom was stretching several hundred miles before. Note I noticed the same in my previous Infiniti, a 2019 QX50 Essential. That one was a lease and so I didn’t do anything about because the car wasn’t “mine”. If it continues to get worse, I will most definitely be bringing my 22 QX60 to the dealer ask then to replace the seat.
Let me know if the agree to replace…
My dealer refuse to replace, said that they contact factory and they said that that model having that kind of leather and they said it is normal for all qx 60s 2022…

·
Registered
4 Posts
FYI, I submitted pictures to the dealership I purchased the vehicle from. Their Service Department reviewed the pictures and will be sending them to Infiniti corporate. I also sent a message to Infiniti corporate via Twitter. I heard back from corporate. They said to continue to work with the dealer but that they submitted a ticket as well for their Consumer Affairs dept and I should hear back in a few days. The dealership tried to tell me it’s normal “break in”. My suggestion is to wait a week and contact Infiniti corporate. The more complaints the better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FYI, I submitted pictures to the dealership I purchased the vehicle from. Their Service Department reviewed the pictures and will be sending them to Infiniti corporate. I also sent a message to Infiniti corporate via Twitter. I heard back from corporate. They said to continue to work with the dealer but that they submitted a ticket as well for their Consumer Affairs dept and I should hear back in a few days. The dealership tried to tell me it’s normal “break in”. My suggestion is to wait a week and contact Infiniti corporate. The more complaints the better.
Let me know how can I contact Infinity corporate, so I madke an additional complaint for seats. I filled out the “contact us” form on infinity website but they respond “contact dealer regarding that issue”

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let me know how can I contact Infinity corporate, so I madke an additional complaint for seats. I filled out the “contact us” form on infinity website but they respond “contact dealer regarding that issue”
I contacted them via Twitter DM. If you don’t have a Twitter account, get one. Then search for and select @InfintiUSA. Select the profile and click on the message button at the top. Send them a message. Don’t mention existing complaints. Not sure referring another complain will help at this state. Just submit your own.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I contacted them via Twitter DM. If you don’t have a Twitter account, get one. Then search for and select @InfintiUSA. Select the profile and click on the message button at the top. Send them a message. Don’t mention existing complaints. Not sure referring another complain will help at this state. Just submit your own.
Corporate did also tell me to continue to work with my dealer but they did create a ticket for me for the issue.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts