Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We completed our first round trip to Florida this winter season since buying a used 2016 QX60. Driver and passenger comfort was a great improvement over our Mountaineer. The adaptive cruise control was fantastic, and 800 mile days were doable. The theater package was a nice option for whomever was not driving. Gas mileage stayed around 20mpg while cruising at 80.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We were supposed to head from NY to Hilton Head this past week in the QX60, but, well you all know why that didn’t happen. Looking forward to the ending of the end of the world to take the trip. Great to hear you enjoyed the ride in yours. Great mileage for that speed also. That’s my only complaint with this vehicle, the gas mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, I'm waiting to take a trip too. Traded in our Murano which I hated driving - Floaty McFloatface - decent if you were on a smooth road with no curves, quiet with decent power, but an absolute barge on windy roads or bumpy pavement. The Q feels soooo much better. If we can get 20 at 80 I'll be happy, that's about what the Murray would get too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We completed our first round trip to Florida this winter season since buying a used 2016 QX60. Driver and passenger comfort was a great improvement over our Mountaineer. The adaptive cruise control was fantastic, and 800 mile days were doable. The theater package was a nice option for whomever was not driving. Gas mileage stayed around 20mpg while cruising at 80.
agreed on your comments, been on 3 hours drives regularly and a couple close to 5 hours. agreed on the ride quality, and adaptive cruise does seem to handle very well and smooth.

only issue is the nav freezing after 2.5 hours, been replaced twice, havent taken a long trip yet since the last replacemnt about a month ago, hopefully its been fixed this time

·
Registered
168 Posts
I had been right there with you on the gas mileage thing, even going so far as trying different grades of fuel, different driving modes, etc... took a trip last weekend (unfortunately a trip for a funeral) but the tank I hand calculated was about 30% my commute to and from work (which is about half stop and go, half highway) and 70% pure highway driving around 77-79 with cruise control on. Ended up being like 22.6 mpg. and was using regular octane fuel, not premium. I was pretty happy with that for a vehicle that can seat seven...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts