Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have access to the bulb thru the "latch door" right behind it on the hatchback door.

However, I am not sure how to proceed from here onward. Can someone who has done it before please help?

How do I get the OEM bulb off?

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So the thread at Problems replacing the back-up/reverse light bulb says to turn counter clockwise, but in my case, the bulb holder is pretty tight. And no amount of wriggling is making it turn except may be 1 or 2 mm. I dont want to break something :(

Is there a tool perhaps that will do this more easily. I think I am not able to apply as much torque pressure given the bulb holder is deep inside the 'well'.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I should be the one who knows this, but does anyone know if the bulbs are the same on the '16-'18? If so, part numbers for LED bulbs on Amazon or other? Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I should be the one who knows this, but does anyone know if the bulbs are the same on the '16-'18? If so, part numbers for LED bulbs on Amazon or other? Thanks.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I3OTWQ2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

These are the one I bought. Too bad they don't sell the ones I used to use on my highlander. Those are much brighter than these. But these are the new replacement design, guess it's cost cutting. Still better than OEM that's on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts