Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time to buy replacements for the JX. Its currently on Michelins but we haven't owned it long enough to judge them. Those that have replaced them what did you go with and how do you like them. I'm leaning toward Bridgestone ecopia or the Firestone Duelers. We do mostly highway driving with very little bad winter weather.

Thank you

·
Registered
225 Posts
Duelers are noisy and will wear by 35k miles, probably sooner. I just put Hankook dynapro hp2 on mine and very happy, so far. Great in the rain and dry and low road noise compared to the Duelers they replaced. I had duelers on my Cadillac years ago and they stunk there, too.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I went with Flaken M&S tires and they are excellent and a hundred dollars per tire cheaper than Michelin and Bridgstone. I got them fro Discount Tires. They are a smooth ride and prefer well in bad weather.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I paid $127 per tire and they were in stock, but readily available on order. I've been buying tires there for 13 years and have had great luck with service, prices and quality. I wanted to go with the higher end Michelin tires and the sales manager convinced me to try Falken instead. They offered to let me trade them back if I didn't like them. The first thing I noticed driving out of the shop was how smooth and quiet they were. We drove from the Tacoma metro area to Los Angeles and back in January and were blown away how nice the ride was comparing to the Duelers.

Try going to Discount Tires website and look for locations. They are also known as America's Tire (Tires & Wheels | Car Tires & Wheels | SUV/Truck Tires & Wheels | America's Tire)

Tire Products By Vehicle - Discount Tire

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the Falken Pro G4? I've read the reviews and they seem to be good. At $100 per tire that is a deal. I'm tax exempt so I'm out the door at $450.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Yes, they are the Falken Pro G4 A/S. I figured that with the warranty, it will take me to about 100,000 miles. If I decide to keep the car, I'll probably spring for another set of the same. I love these tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts