Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter attempted to get into the rear passenger side and while doing so she stepped on the panel just below the bottom of the door and broke the snaps that hold it onto the vehicle. I know this is a terrible description but i am trying to find what it is called so i can replace it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will post a picture once I can get out to the vehicle.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Are you talking about the black molding piece that's V-shaped at the bottom?

This is quite common across all the passenger doors (according to the dealer). My right front passenger-door plastic piece started flapping in the wind, however the dealer fixed it under warranty. Unsure if your vehicle is still under warranty, but might be worth a try.

·
Registered
486 Posts
That is the lower door seal (rubber). Just take it to your dealer and tell them the retainer clip broke. It should be covered under warranty. The seal doesn't need to be replaced, just the plastic clip that holds it in place...costs less than a cup of coffee.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
That should be replaced by the dealership under warranty. I've already had some trim and weather stripping replaced at no charge. They even detailed the car while I waited.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts