Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I just bought my first infinit a QX60 2016. It’s the top trim. I want to add the remote starter since it’s cold in Canada. Does the Infiniti have already built in remote starter capability in the fob? My fob doesn’t have the recycle symbol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure about Canada, but in the US you will have it if your vehicle has the premium package.

The key fob has 4 boton, to use it press the 2nd button from the top (Lock button) then press and hold the top button which is the start button

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also installed an aftermarket module that allows me to use an app to start the car. It is called Drone. When I'm not in proximity to use my keyfob, I use the app and don't have any issues at all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello friends, I have the QX60 2019 model and it came equipped with a remote starter. However, the range is extremely limited, probably 200 feet, so I got another remote start system installed. This system gives me a mile radius, depending on terrain. It's working well, except that since the technician finished the job I'm not having any lights on my radio console..
Any ideas?

·
Registered
410 Posts
By lights you mean the radio knob/button back lights? I would assume when the tech installed the aftermarket remote start, they had to to remove the dash panels and radio screen to access the appropriate ignition wiring. When they did they either damaged the wiring, or failed to connect the harness connector for those lights when it was reinstalled...hopefully it is the later. I’d take it back to the shop that installed the remote start and make them repair it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts