Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last week or so, I've been getting "This feature is currently unavailable" when trying to remote start my 2017 QX2017 through the Infiniti Intouch app on my iPhone.

Was curious if anyone else is having the same issue or might know if the service is down?

The Remote Lock / Unlock works fine.

·
Registered
204 Posts
No, I used it this morning, in fact it is my preferred method to start the car and do not recall it failing.

Is your subscription current? Also, I remember if you enter password incorrectly it gives false message that feature is unavailable, so make sure the PIN is correct.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.

It looks like it's working again...so not sure what happened. Didn't do anything different...except I tried it from the website first instead of my iPhone. It worked. I then turned the car off and retried it with the iPhone App and it worked again!

Strange, but will take it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've noticed this happens when the car is not locked. Do a remote lock first, wait a minute, then do the remote start.

Also, sometimes it bugs and thinks a request for remote start was sent already, giving this same error. To fix this, do a Remote Stop, wait a little bit and then try the Remote Start. Should work.

This system definitely has some kinks to it, hopefully they can work it out...

·
Registered
204 Posts
it works flawlessly for me every single time and is my preferred method as I mentioned earlier for two reasons, first, there is a delay so that gives me time to put on shoes and jacket etc, without idling engine too much, second, I don't have to annoy neighbors by honking horn locking the car first.

The only time it fails to start or throws that error is when I enter incorrect PIN.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the Infiniti Intouch app remote start only available in the US ?
I live in Canada and i don't see that feature on the Infiniti Intouch.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts