Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The answer is $845 for the driver's side mirror, including painting the cap in the body color.

A passing car banged my mirror, causing the inner black plastic ring around the actual mirror to break. Everything else is fine. It seems a shame to buy the whole unit ($500 deductible) for only this inner part, which should be replaceable. Dealer said no option for this. True? Any suggestions?

Owned my 2017 QX60 two months and absolutely love it. A great highway cruiser and everything works well. Would not change a thing if ordering again.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
663 Posts
Wife hit the wall backing out of the garage and broke the same black plastic. The crack isn't very noticeable, so left it as is.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Infiniti ownership. My hydraulic power steering pump was $5,100 to replace. The catalytic converters are nearly $4,000 to replace. The word "inexpensive" does not apply to any aspect of these vehicles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the wonderful world of Infiniti ownership. My hydraulic power steering pump was $5,100 to replace. The catalytic converters are nearly $4,000 to replace. The word "inexpensive" does not apply to any aspect of these vehicles.
Wow, yes, very expensive. Our previous Infiniti, a 2008 EX35 with 80,000 miles when traded, never needed any repairs, just oil changes and various filters which I installed. A new battery at 75k was all, so we never had the pleasure of buying such expensive parts.

I'm currently monitoring eBay for the part. Many available for the '13 through '15 models for ~ $100, but none currently listed for '16-'17. Hoping to go this route.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts