Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I ultimately bought the QX60 AWD over a Pathfinder SL AWD. I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I would really like to have a comprehensive list of the differences.

I'll get us started:

- Slight bump in HP/Torque (is it the exact same engine, just spec'd with Premium fuel?)
- Nicer leather
- Classier interior (details?)
- IMHO much classier exterior (details?)
- LED Tail lights, brake lights
- HID headlights
- Nicer wheels
- Better tires (mine came with Michelin Latitudes)
- Kasani Washi interior trim with brushed nickel
- Better warranty (bumper to bumper & powertrain)
- Total Ownership Experience: Roadside assistance, service loan car, etc.

I would be interested in all the small details, good & bad. Different suspension parts or tuning? More insulation? Different paint quality, etc?

SL advantages

- SL trim includes 120v outlet & memory seats
- 4x4 lock

Misc Differences
- QX60 is about an inch shorter and slightly smaller interior space (nominal differences)

Anything you can share is helpful, thanks

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Depends on which options you chose. If you got Driver Assistance package, you got a bunch of safety features not available at any price on PF. IMO, Premium, Premium Plus and Driver Assist should be the minimum configuration people shop for in QX60. Also IMO, if you buy a QX60 without Navi and Around View Monitor (aka Premium and Premium Plus) - you cheaped out and should have bought a PF. All you paid for was a premium badge and a longer warranty with loaner vehicles. In other words, you're a poseur - to put it bluntly and offensively.

Other things off the top of my head:
QX has manual "shift" option
QX comes with Infiniti Personal Assistant and Infiniti Conection

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on which options you chose. If you got Driver Assistance package, you got a bunch of safety features not available at any price on PF. IMO, Premium, Premium Plus and Driver Assist should be the minimum configuration people shop for in QX60. Also IMO, if you buy a QX60 without Navi and Around View Monitor (aka Premium and Premium Plus) - you cheaped out and should have bought a PF. All you paid for was a premium badge and a longer warranty with loaner vehicles. In other words, you're a poseur - to put it bluntly and offensively.

Other things off the top of my head:
QX has manual "shift" option
QX comes with Infiniti Personal Assistant and Infiniti Conection
I suppose each person has a different perspective. I generally find the base version of any model to be the best value. Most of the money is made on the options. I almost went with the PF, but the NAV is outdated. I would have chosen differently if it included Apple/Android Play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts