Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just joined this forum to share the issues that I've experienced with my new vehicle. The transmission shudders when traveling up hill or when driving at a lower speed.
Unfortunately, it took several months for me to get this issue addressed after being told by 1 dealership for months that they couldn't find anything wrong. In researching this problem, I learned that this is a common problem with this model. Needless to say, I am very disappointed by the quality and performance of what's supposed to be a luxury vehicle!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
This has been an issue and it has been documented many times here on the forum. Several owners have been able to get the problem taken care of, but if I were you, I would contact Infiniti Consumer Affairs and advise them that your dealership hasn't been able to fix your issue. Keep pushing until you get a satisfactory result. Let us know what happens.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interesting, I agree with BobOB.
In my case I was able to characterize the problem by driving at 25 MPH on level road and then demonstrated it to service.
Once I was able to repeat it for them they found and replaced a module and the car has been great since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts