Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok, read through this post as our 2016 FWD (20in wheels) is absurdly low. 42k total miles on it. I’ve been tracking it by Fuelly which uses the accurate method. We’ve only been averaging 14-15mpg in about 95% city driving, always premium 92 grade. It should be more to the 19mpg as rated. Accounting for any alignment or tire factors only would affect by 1mpg (2mpg in extremes). So we should still be much higher.

What would you all recommend I start looking into replacing? New fuel pump & filter?

Thank you
Anyone have any suggestions please?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interesting thread. How anyone can get more than 22mpg with mixed driving is beyond me. I have a 2018 AWD with 20" wheels and am averaging 20mpg with about 50/50 mixed driving. I use premium fuel.

·
Registered
2018 AWD
23 Posts
Anyone have any suggestions please?
When I had my Integra, I was getting 26mpg. After adding motor oil addictive, I was getting 29 mpg. You can try this in your QX60.

The EPA rating of the 19 city mpg with our QX60, it was tested indoor and has not much to do with real life driving. They just do this so it's easier to compare to other cars of the exact testing/simulation.

Your mpg determines a lot on how quickly you accelerate in the city.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts