Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I work at a dealership in Washington and am making videos for the QX60 and JX35. If there are specific ones anyone wants me to post, reply to this thread or pm me and I can get them posted.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
There are quite a few Infiniti YouTube videos already, but I can't recall any that really cover the center screen where you set many of the features, like turning on and off warnings, moving back on exits, reminders and the like. Maybe things like how manual switch between smart cruise control to manual (I needed to do that when the the DCA shut off during heavy rain and sleet). One thing I recall several members asking was how to kep the mirrors from tipping when backing, and setting the Key Fob to each driver's preference. If I can think of others I'll PM you).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I will get a few done going over the vehicle information display, as well as how to program a key and how to switch the cruise controls.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
Ok, I will get a few done going over the vehicle information display, as well as how to program a key and how to switch the cruise controls.
If i didn't read the manual before our cross country trip, I would not have known that you can switch the smart cruise control to a manual one when the sensors are inactivedue to weather or failure.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, it is actually something that is not known among all sales consultants because it takes quite a bit of research to find it. I will get a video done this evening on these things and post them on here.

·
Registered
295 Posts
that will help big time, especially as time goes on and people lose their keys and don't want to pay the dealer to do EVERYTHING

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well setting up the keys is very simple to do. If the dealer got you new keys, they should not charge to have a sales consultant show you how to hook them up. I am editing the videos today and will get them posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts