Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one for you my wife's 14 QX 60 had the rears go at 20.000 klms so I told them to put rear brakes on it under warranty no they wanted $482.00 not covered . The line they gave me was Nissan puts a soft pad on infiniti for a luxury stop well I almost fell over laughing my guts out since then it has had 6 complete sets of pads and rotors front and back from the most expensive to the cheapest in 98.000 klms which is around 60,000 miles doesn't matter quality .New tail gate at 30,000klms big rust spot, transmission rebuilt twice sending unit in gas tank headliner fell out about 5 times but the latest one is the motor in tilt steering is gone for the 3rd time now they want $2500 to replace it after doing it twice under warranty the sad thing is when it works which is not often it drives beautiful. There is more to this piece of s..t but don't want to bore you . update just found out it needs leftside satelitte airbag sensor for $750.00
harrietha1 is online now Report Post

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yikes...sound like your specific vehicle is a lemon -- surprised you didn't file a lemon law case. My QX60 Hybrid has 80,000 miles, and has been trouble free. Only thing other than tires and fluids that I've had to replace were the rear brakes at ~70K miles

If I had that many issues on a vehicle with <60K miles, I would get ride of it...can't fault you if you do.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looks like you got an unlucky hand dealt on this QX, bummer. Hard to believe it left the factory with all these problems. &#55358;&#56784;

1 - 3 of 3 Posts