Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little disappointed just brought my new car from Infiniti and already there's a recall on it. "All 2014-2016 QX60 passenger seat belts" It's a problem with the sensor, you will not get a warning sound when someone sits in the passenger seat without a seat belt. I asked if the airbag will still deploy in an accident and Service Tech said yes ur be safe. Be safe and get your vehicles fixed.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
This isn't the first time for the same issue. I have the JX and its been in twice for the same issue. This time it sounds like they have a better resolution for the problem.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
How many identical threads do you want to start on this same subject?

The car doesn't make noise (thank the Lord) when you don't have your seatbelt on. It assumes you're smart enough to make the decision yourself. The recall is for the Occupant Sensor in the passenger seat. The dealer didn't know the recall was coming two weeks ago when you got your car. If you bought one today, he'd have to update the OCS before he could sell it to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@Sinecure I'm new to the Forum, so excuse me if I posted it twice. My attentions was to bring awareness to an issue that I had with my QX60 2016 not to bash Infiniti which by your statement tells me you took it personally being that your a dealer(Salesperson) but When people spend thousands of dollars on these vehicles the dealer didn't know is not an excuse. Furthermore I still haven't received anything in the mail regarding the Recall like expected since I'm the first and only registered owner. I would assume as a salesperson your smart enough to know that safety is most people's number one priority, so you can see how this is an issue to me rather it's big or small to you. "Sometimes its the smallest decisions that can change your life forever"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts