Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I am going to be getting a new (used) SUV in the next 8 months. I'm looking at a Lexus RX 350, Cadillac XT5 and a QX60 along with some others.

I test drove a 2015 QX60 and I really liked it.

I'd say I could afford one up to a 2017 model fully loaded. Definitely going to get AWD.

If I get a QX60 it will probably have 50,000 miles on it. And I would want to put 150,000 or more on it.

How is the reliability on these vehicles?
How do they handle ice & snow?
Any known problems with these vehicles?
Can you put high mileage on them?

How have you all's experiences been?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello everyone.
I am going to be getting a new (used) SUV in the next 8 months. I'm looking at a Lexus RX 350, Cadillac XT5 and a QX60 along with some others.

I test drove a 2015 QX60 and I really liked it.

I'd say I could afford one up to a 2017 model fully loaded. Definitely going to get AWD.

If I get a QX60 it will probably have 50,000 miles on it. And I would want to put 150,000 or more on it.

How is the reliability on these vehicles?
How do they handle ice & snow?
Any known problems with these vehicles?
Can you put high mileage on them?

How have you all's experiences been?
My 2015 has 30k mikes on it with zero issues. Needed front tires army 20k because the car is heavy (6,000 pounds). That’s it.

My daughter has a 2018 and loves it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I purchased a 2017 QX60 CPO and I love it. Great space. More than adequate pick up. 15 speaker Bose system sounds great. I haven't had any issues at all. When I compared against others in its class, it gave me the most bang for the buck compared to the Q7, XT6, etc. Aside from the older graphical interface from the infotainment system, the family and I are really enjoying the ride. And I get a lot of compliments on the look of the vehicle. I have the Hermosa Blue with the Premier, Premier Plus, and Technology Deluxe package ( I believe the current equivalent is the loaded Luxe minus the theatre package).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts