Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Formerly, the JX35. The new electric gasoline hybrid model known as the QX60 will be available this summer.

Spec and Features Breakdown:
26mpg City/Highway
Best mileage among all 7 passenger vehicles
2.5 Liter Supercharged V6
15 kilowatt electric motor
250 horsepower
Intelligent Regenerative Braking System
Back up Collison Intervention
Around View Monitor

·
Registered
295 Posts
Any idea if there will be a boost gauge for the 2.5 liter supercharged model? would be kinda cool to see the boost gauge going through the numbers as we step on the gas even if it's just at low RPM's

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any idea if there will be a boost gauge for the 2.5 liter supercharged model? would be kinda cool to see the boost gauge going through the numbers as we step on the gas even if it's just at low RPM's
It would be a nice add on to incorporate and work with for a force inducted SUV (QX60h) but I don't think it will happen. Even some of the high performance cars that come turbocharged don't have a boost gauge from factory.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well I could think of some from the top of my head but what about the porshe 911 turbo and the Nissan skyline GTR those come with boost gauges.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well of course those cars would have a boost gauge. Just look at the price different we are talking like $50k difference in price range here. Now I would be pissed if I bought one of those and it didn't come with a boost gauge.

·
Registered
36 Posts
True! but at least they should have an option for one to be added on. They could make some money there for accessories. Possibly IPL line accessories for the QX60.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts